Expand Your Sales Team
The Investit Academy Online Commercial Education and Training System provides your office with a comprehensive, easy-to-use Learning Management System (LMS). Attract, educate and train new recruits to build a team of superstars.
Manage a team of real estate lenders or mortgage brokers?
Get ahead of the competition. Give your team the knowledge, training and skills to broker more deals, close more sales, and give your bottom line a bump. The higher-ups will be impressed.
Watch Online Commercial Real Estate Education and Learning in Action
Recruit Top Talent
It’s a competitive world out there. Every office wants the top recruits. Get ahead and expand your commercial real estate team by offering the best (and only) 100% online commercial real estate training and recruiting platform, letting your team learn whenever and wherever you like. No classrooms, DVD’s or downloads. Conveniently learn it all online at your own pace.
Screen Before You Hire
Bad hires are bad for business. Use our “Competency Test” to test an applicant’s basic understanding of commercial real estate terms and calculations. Pre-training and pre-hiring assessment that can save you time, money and headaches.
Fast Track Trainees
Got budding sales stars in your ranks? Fast track their commercial real estate education and mentoring plan using the Competency Test. Faster learning means faster returns for your office.
View a sample Competency Test report:
Competency Test Report
Education Made Easy
Make it a cinch for your commercial trainees to learn commercial real estate. No more expensive off-site or hands-on training. Let them do it all online at their own pace with a variety of easy-to-follow, interactive education and learning activities.
- How to Analyze and Value Income Properties (3-1/4 hours)
- Real Estate Investment Analysis (3-1/4 hours)
- Development Analysis and Valuing Land (4-3/4 hours)
- Applied Real Estate Investment and Lease Analysis (4-1/2 hours)
- Creating & Profiting from Joint Ventures (3-1/4 hours)
- Retail, Office & Industrial Leasing (3 hours)
- Videos and matching manuals The Raising Your Commercial IQ video series consists of six comprehensive online commercial courses and manuals.
- Flash card packs. An efficient way to learn the basic terms and calculations used in commercial real estate.
- Micro videos Quickly watch and learn in just a few minutes. Designed to be viewed on mobile devices for the tech savvy.
- Mastery Challenges Get real-time feedback on your progress by testing your understanding of commercial real estate basics.
- Practice exercises Test your knowledge and build confidence before taking each exam.
- Certification Formal proctored exams and accreditation. Plus, the Investit Academy Certificate in Commercial Real Estate.
Raising the Commercial IQ of the Largest Real Estate Offices…
“…You definitely raise the bar for excellence in our industry.”
~Dr. Kathleen Kagawa President and CEO The Hawaii 5-0 Group Past commissioner. Hawaii Association of Realtors
“I learned more in the 5 sessions than I have ever learned at any real estate conference I have attended! Thank you for the insight and great real life examples of properties and business opportunities. The information was extensive…”
~ Jo-Ann McLellan Smith McLellan Group Royal LePage Kelowna
“Little by little I am grasping the concepts. Even though I am a slow learner I will never give up. I greatly appreciate the clarity with which you explain this complicated subject…”
“You have a unique ability to communicate complex concepts with clarity and in an easy-to-follow manner. I highly recommend your classes and software to anyone interested in commercial and investment real estate. You’re a GREAT communicator and a great teacher.”
~Roger Dittus MBA CCIM RE/MAX Action Brokers
“Hi Neil, we haven’t met, but I’m a big fan of your courses that were provided to me by my managing broker. I really appreciate the straightforward approach the Investit Academy takes and insist anyone on my team completes the training. You do a great job of translating what can be intimidating topics into practical understanding with clear terms, practical examples and case studies that translate directly into the day-to-day work of a commercial real estate professional.”
~Steve Da Cruz
About the Creator & Your Instructor
Neil Osborne has over 35 years’ commercial real estate and development experience. He has taught and consulted real estate analysis and related financial topics to all levels of students and practitioners in the commercial real estate industry, from realtors, investors, and developers to appraisers and lenders. His relaxed style and easy to understand, real-life examples enables him to present complex concepts in ways that make the topics “user-friendly” and easy to learn.
Online Commercial Real Estate Education